Mission, Vision and Values
Worcester Chamber Music Society strives to cultivate an appreciation for classical music, building a vibrant, inclusive, and diverse community through inspiring concerts and education.
In creating enriching and inspiring musical experiences, we become a community of listeners and musicians inclusive of all ages, traditions, and cultures. Our music education programs guide youth towards personal agency, reflection, and academic excellence.
Our unique concerts appeal to diverse audiences and showcase both widely known and extraordinary underrepresented composers. With music as our vehicle we open a pathway to a deeper understanding of those around us.
The following values guide all our activities and interactions:
1. We are committed to the highest standards of artistry in our performances and instruction.
2. We embrace the diversity of our community and seek to reflect it in our programming.
3. We promote a culture of inclusion and gratitude to all who contribute to our success.
4. We aspire to ensure our programming is accessible for all.
5. We strive to communicate honestly, openly, and positively within our organization and with the public.