Marketing Coordinator Job Description:
Hailed as a group with imagination, style, and chops, the Worcester Chamber Music Society took the Worcester scene by storm with its first concert in 2006. It has become a recognized cultural presence within the Greater Worcester area by performing sold-out concerts to captivated audiences, receiving consistent critical acclaim, building new young audiences, and training rising musicians through both its Neighborhood Strings and ChamberFest music camp programs. WCMS brings world-class chamber music to intimate Greater Worcester venues. WCMS nurtures the community through a unique combination of affordable concerts, education and community engagement.
The Worcester Chamber Music Society is seeking an outgoing, motivated, creative, and collaborative individual to serve as Marketing Coordinator. The selected candidate will be responsible for coordinating all marketing activity for the concert season and assisting in the daily operations of the organization, which includes some event planning and communications. A keen interest in Arts and Culture/Classical Music is required.
The position is 12-20 hours a week and requires a flexible work schedule.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Writing and distribution of press releases and media advisories
- Content creation for print and digital ads, social media, and website
- Managing online calendars
- Management and analysis of Google Ads/Google Analytics.
- Bachelor’s degree required, preferably in Marketing, Communications, Arts Management, or a similar discipline
- Minimum of 3-5 years professional experience with a proven track record of success
- Strong written and communication skills
- Highly organized, self-motivated and self-directed with the ability to meet deadlines.
- Positive attitude, ability to work in a team-oriented environment
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite, excellent computer skills
- Knowledge and working experience with Patron Manager, Salesforce, or other CRM systems a plus
- Strong understanding and experience with digital advertising
- Familiarity with CRM system such as Salesforce or PatronManager a plus
- Excel, Dropbox, Google Docs, Hootsuite
- Social media marketing
- InDesign, Canva, Photoshop or other design programs
$23-$25 per hour
How To Apply:
Please email resume and cover letter to email@example.com or mail to Worcester Chamber Music Society, 323 Main Street | Mechanics Hall, Worcester MA, 01608.
June 14, 2019
The Worcester Chamber Music Society is an equal opportunity employer